PTS, a Competent and Leading NDT Laboratory, offering its services to Domestic and International clients in compliance with International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005, is totally committed to:
- Pursue good professional practices and quality radiography testing while serving valued customers.
- Consistently maintain Standard of Service in terms of Radiographs :
- Sensitivity: 2% or better,
- Density: 2 to 4.0
- Minimum reshoots and better than acceptable quality
- Generate error free and technically valid observations and interpretations in form of a Radiography Test Report in accordance with Quality Management System ISO/IEC 17025 : 2005.
- Demonstrate that Gamma & X-Ray Radiography is always carried out in accordance with stated relevant ASTM/ASME codes, EN standards and Customer's Requirements, consistently serve Customers and thereby to achieve National and International recognition.
- Firmly hold our current status of one of the leading quality conscious NDT laboratory that operates a management system, is technically competent and is able to generate technically valid observations and test results.
- Consistently maintain radiographs sensitivity 2% or better and density within 2 to 4 for all the test reports.
- Produce acceptable quality of radiographs in first attempt to avoid reshoots and thus save on time, money and inconvenience.
- Demonstrate that gamma and X-ray radiography is always carried out in accordance with stated ASTM/ASME codes, EN standards and customer's requirements, consistently serve customers and thereby earn national and international recognition.
- Offer test reports within 24 hours after completion of radiography job subject to receipt of jobs as per schedule.
- Entertain emergencies of the customers with positive mind set.